Wednesday 11 February 2015

An absolute newbie's experiment with drawing

Houseman: "Pheww......Thank God you don't play hard to get!"

Alright, I know it's downright ugly. And really it's kinda embarassing to post this, but here you go, my first drawing since primary school when I played with crayons.

The picture was drawn in my ipad air, using the app "Tayasui sketches".


I put my left hand on the table to act as a template and attempt to draw on the tablet with my right. Needless to say, even after countless of undos, I can't seem to get the drawing right.....
Hopefully next time when I draw something, it will be much better than THIS! lol...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you changed your ID to Mystery guy!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea since everybody is asking me who's "hello kitty". =.=

    ReplyDelete